Self-employed Income Verification

*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage* If you're self-employed and looking for a mortgage, you will need your SA302 forms AND your tax year overview forms. Breaking it down, firstly you will need your SA302 forms - Follow this link to get your SA302 forms - - Here is the process once you've logged in: To print your SA302 Tax Calculation: 1. Follow the link 'tax return options'. 2. Choose the year from the drop down menu. 3. Follow the link 'view calculation'. 4. Follow the link 'view and print your calculation'. 5. Follow the link 'print your full calculation' - you can currently view and print up to 2 years but this will increase to 3 years from April 2015 and 4 years from April 2016 Once you have your SA302 form, you will need to get your Tax Year Overview forms, and here is the process: 1. Follow the link 'view account'. 2. Follow the link 'tax years'. 3. Choose the year from the drop down menu and click the 'Go' button 4. Follow the link 'print your Tax Year Overview'. You should now have all you need to get that mortgage and get moving!